NEKO / GLOS 30Fixed
NEKO / GLOS 30
The GLOS 30 is a pendant luminaire and is ideal for use in offices as well as in educational institutions. The discrete and minimalist linear luminaire covers a wide range of task lighting, wherever visibility, vitality and productivity are the main focus.
The luminaire body made of extruded aluminum profile impresses with its narrow design with a width of only 34mm. The GLOS 30 has a length of 1195mm, but several lights can be switched together via a plug connection. The lights are physically connected to one another via a connector without the screws being visible.
The direct / indirect light emission guarantees increased lighting comfort through a decorative brightening of the ceiling. The direct light emission is controlled by a high-quality reflector with facet optics with a beam angle of 60 ° and is suitable for workplace lights according to DIN EN 12464-1 with a UGR <10. The indirect light can be switched on and off by a switch placed on the edge.
GLOS 30 at a glance:
- Aesthetic design, extremely compact dimensions, 1195mm x 34 x 78mm
- Line can be done – connecting system without visible screws to max. 18m
- Reduced installation costs
- Direct and indirect light output
- High luminous flux: up to 3000lm direct light component
- ON-OFF and DALI dimmable
- Protection class: Protection class I
- Ingress Protection (IP): IP20
Field of Application:
- Office & Education
offices, open-plan offices, conference rooms, libraries, classrooms